The mission of Elsenpeter Productions is to ser ve our clients by providing the very best entertainment possible for the most economical cost.
Our Core Values
We will hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards as we serve the needs of our clients to the very best of our ability.
We will treat all people the way we would want to be treated.
We will strive hard to create and promote our friendly and easy to work with philosophy.
We will provide a diverse group of professional, quality entertainers, who are fun to watch,
educational to see and a joy to work with.
We will always focus on improving the quality of our work and integrity of our staff.
Our Program Criteria
- provide both educational and entertainment value
- have a broad enough appeal and adaptability to interest people of all age levels
- be performed by professional artists with years of experience in audience management
- can be theme adaptable
- average program is 40-45 minutes in length
- recommended audience size is between 200-250 individuals
- Western Illinois University Friends of the Arts Award
- Presidents Council on Youth Opportunity Award
- Certificate of Achievement Award for Outstanding Lyceums
- Entertainer of the Year
- Magician of the Year
- Partnership in Education Award
- Society for the Preservation of Tent, Folk and Repertory Theatre Award
- ATLATL World Open Grand Champion
- Illinois Archaeological Survey Distinguished Amateur
- Wild West Arts Club Whip Cracker of the Year
- Guinness Book Record Holder — Most Bullwhip Cracks, 1 Minute